Founded in 2013, we are the leading user engagement platform trusted by modern digital apps like Reddit, Delivery Hero, Dream 11, Carousell, Teladoc, DoorDash, and Hinge. We allow any app (or Website) to quickly and easily embed rich real-time chat, voice, and video experiences into their app to build connections with users and between users. This could be connecting drivers and consumers in a timely fashion to reduce cancellations for a delivery app, helping buyers get their questions answered from sellers to increase transactions in a digital marketplace, or increasing engagement between users in an online community. The platform has over 150M MAUs from over 50 countries operating in industries ranging from marketplaces, ride-sharing, and online communities to gaming, live video streaming, and healthcare.
The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with additional offices in; New York, Seoul, London, Singapore, and Bengaluru and has raised over $220M from leading investors, including: ICONIQ Capital, STEADFAST Capital Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, Softbank Vision Fund 2, and Y Combinator.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who is flexible with different technologies, is a quick learner, and is looking to be the voice of customers when collaborating with the Product team. This is an ideal role if you are passionate about designing and building technical solutions, and are comfortable speaking with developers, product managers, and C-level executives.
What you'll do:
- Work toward customer success - You will work with our Customer Success and Sales teams to educate customers on how to best use our platform
- Lead implementation design - Consult with customers on technical and UI design to architect efficient and scalable solutions to deliver the best user experience.
- Build vertical solutions - Build tools and vertical solutions with our product for customers as the need arises such as third-party integrations.
- Gather product feedback - Provide customer feedback to product teams and work together to close product feature gaps.
- Write technical resources - Write blog posts, tutorials, and documentation to make the adoption of our product more accessible to developers.
- Coordinate projects - Help manage projects with multiple stakeholders, both internal or external, to ensure timely and successful launches of the integration.
- Become a domain expert - Follow the latest trends and features in the chat domain. Act as a trusted advisor for our customers when it comes to best practices for implementing chat.
What you have:
- You have at least 3-7 years of professional experience as one of a frontend/backend engineer or solutions/customer engineer in the software industry.
- You have hands-on experience working with API, SaaS, Web and Mobile technologies, and Databases.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills including strong empathy for both customer needs and collaboration with cross functional teams.
- You have working knowledge of at least one web or mobile platform such as iOS, Android, React Native, React, or Angular.
- You can debug and troubleshoot complex systems in web servers, applications, databases and mobile devices.
- Ability to guide a good UX design on customer's chat implementation will be a plus.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive comp
- Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- 401k with match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Stock Options
- $3500 towards professional development
So, if you're a motivated Solutions Architect/Engineer with SaaS experience in Analytics, Mobile or the MarTech space, we want to talk! Please apply today!