Our Employee-Centric Success Platform helps companies maximize their employees' performance and, through it, their business success. Its AI tools leverage data from a variety of sources to guide employees and managers with clear goals and training, as well as motivate them to excel. Our platform seamlessly integrates with all major enterprise systems. It holds strategic partnerships with SAP, Amazon, and Verint and is currently deployed by some of the world's leading organizations such as Microsoft, Novartis, Paypal, Verizon, and Coca-Cola.
We were named a 2019 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Company, honored for its exceptional growth. It was ranked #1 for Overall Culture by Comparably and recognized for its great compensation, benefits, and perks. We are a hard-working, fast-moving, growing company that has an encouraging, inclusive culture, making for a great place to work.
There is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Customer Success team, our trusted experts help our customers to accelerate adoption, engagement, and performance of their most valuable asset, their people. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Product, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of our resources to bear to help customers achieve dramatic and sustainable business value.
- Principal technical advisor and advocate for a portfolio of Enterprise accounts across implementation, integration, and long-term technical continuity, helping customers to enable their organization's digital adoption with us
- Own customer implementations and custom development plans, including development of custom pilots to show Proof of Concept (POC) to support unique customer use cases
- As an integral part of the Customer Success team, establish close relationships with customers and a deep knowledge of their business, organization, and data to help empower them to realize the full value of our platform
- Be a product expert and escalation point for internal delivery teams and customers to manage and facilitate a resolution for technical incidents and issues
- Drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents and risk management
- Actively update customers on the technical evolution of the product, platform and security.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers, Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- Support monthly and quarterly strategic business reviews with customer stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement.
- 3-5+ years of experience leading the technical implementations and support for a large portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients. Experience working with SaaS platforms preferred.
- Strong database analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement.
- A track record of working with relational databases.
- The ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience using or integrating with a variety of management tools, technologies, and analytics platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Excel, JIRA, Zendesk, REST APIs) preferred. Experience with or knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience working with customers and explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- BA or BS required.
- Fluency in Spanish - a must
What's In It For You:
- Employee stock options
- Investment in your personal growth
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Gym Reimbursement
So, if you're a motivated Spanish Speaking TAM with experience in SAAS and SQL, we want to talk! Please apply today!